For your convenience, there are a variety of ways to pay your water and sewer bill:
- On-Line Payments – American Express®, Discover®, Visa® and Master Card® credit and debit cards and e checks are accepted. Convenience Fees apply, see below. To make a payment, CLICK HERE. If you do not wish to set up a log in and password with Official Payments, you may select “Continue as a Guest” at the appropriate prompt.
- Mail payment in the return envelope with bill or send to Nipomo Community Services District, P.O. Box 326, Nipomo, CA 93444-0326. Payments are due in the NCSD Office by the 5th of the Month. Postmarks are not accepted.
- Place your payment in the drop box located in the parking lot of the NCSD Office, 148 South Wilson Street, Nipomo, CA.
- Pay at the NCSD Office, 148 South Wilson, Street, Nipomo. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays). Cash, check, money order, credit card and debit card accepted. (Discover®, Visa® and Master Card®)
- To pay your bill with Auto Pay (ACH), your checking account will be debited automatically on the due date for the amount shown on your bill. You must complete the Auto Pay Form and submit it to the District Office.
On-Line Bill Pay using Official Payments.
As part of our commitment to provide customers with efficient service, Nipomo Community Services District has partnered with Official Payments to offer payment of water and sewer bills over the Internet using their on-line payment service. Convenience Fees apply, see below.
Convenience Fees (Official Payments)
Official Payments, the service provider, charges the customer a convenience fee for payment processing of $3.95 per transaction. The maximum transaction amount is $400.00 with unlimited transaction capability. For example, if a customer’s bill is $800, they can make 2 transactions to pay their entire bill and 2 convenience fees will be charged.
Additional Information (Official Payments)
After authorization of your payment, you will be given a confirmation number that you should keep for your records.